AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808K (Upgraded Version Of DS708,DS808) OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Diagnostic Tool
AUTEL Maxidas DS808K is the upgrade version of Maxidas DS708 , Maxidas ds708 is stop produce and no update on 2017 .
Maxidas ds808k include all functions of DS708 like Injector,Key coding. DS808K run faster and add new functions like Autovin cloud diagnose , DS808K also with full obd obd1 adapters .
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808K Full Set VS MaxiDAS DS808 difference:
- DS808K is full set, MaxiDAS DS808 is standard set . Please confirm by checking their packge list.
- DS808K can support OBD-I OBD-II protocols vehicle before 1998year,DS808 only support OBD-II cars
Autel Maxidas DS808K Vehicle List:
European vehicle list:
For AU-DI, For BE-NZ, For BMW, for DACIA, for EU FORD, for LANDROVER, for MINI, for OPEL, for PEUGEOT, for REN-AULT, for SE-AT, for SK-ODA, for V-W, for VO-LVO, for S-MART, for J-AGUAR, for B-ENZ , for S-PRINTER, for S-AAB, for F-IAT, for A-BARTH, for L-ACIA, for A-LFA ROMEO, for V-AUXHALL, for M-AYBACH, for B-ENTLEY, for B-UGATTI, for P-ORSCHE.
USA vehicle vist:
for G-M, for C-HRYSLER, for F-ORD
Asia vehicle list:
for S-UZUKI, for K-IA, for D-AWEOO, for I-SUZU, for T-OYOTA, for S-UBARU, for S-CION, for N-ISSAN, for M-ITSUBISHI, for L-EXUS, for I-NFINITI, for H-YUNDAI, for H-OLDEN, for H-ONDA, for A-CCURA, for M-AZDA.
MaxiDAS DS808K (With Conkit) Features:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 brands USA, Asian and European car makes.
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart Auto VIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics . Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis . It can support Injector & Key Coding if you have original programmer software.
Note: There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
- Auto Scan – starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
- Control Units – displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
After a section is selected and the tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
Full system diagnositc functions, Read/erase codes , Live data , ECU informaiton , Active test , freeze frame data , I/M reainess status , Vehicle information, O2 monitor test , on-board monitor test , component test , modules present ,DTCs help.
- Reset and install service intervals
- Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- Regeneration of Diesel particulate filter
- Bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
- Immobilizer functions
- Battery Registration and reset
DS808K Supported Automotive Protocols:
- OBD-I, OBD-II, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,ForGM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, ForHonda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
How to update Autel DS808K (With Conkit) software:
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu;
or tap the update notification message when received one;
or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.
The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume
from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced
- 1pc x USB External
- 1pc x Power Adapter
- 1pc x USB External Power AdapterUser
- 1pc x ManualQuick reference guide
- 1pc x Main cableCarry case
- 1pc x Mini USB Cable
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick Guide
- 1pc x For Benz-14
- 1pc x For Chrysler-16
- 1pc x For BMW-20
- 1pc x For Kia-20
- 1pc x For Nissan-14
- 1pc x For GM/Daewoo-12
- 1pc x For Honda-3
- 1pc x For VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1pc x For Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1pc x For Benz-38
- 1pc x For PSA-2
- 1pc x For Fiat-3